- 27-Feb-2017 to 31-Dec-2017 (EST)
- Gilbertsville, PA
- Gilbertsville, PA, USA
- Full Time
PROCESS is currently seeking an individual for the position of Plant Process Engineer to perform process engineering and design projects. Duties will include performing process engineering functions on multiple projects within a plant operations setting, coordinating overall engineering efforts with clients, and providing project management coordination as needed to other engineers in the PROCESS Gilbertsville, PA office. Plant clients will primarily be in the U.S. Northeast region and some travel will be required.
The position is for PROCESS' Eastern Regional Office located in Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania (45 minutes from Philadelphia).
- B.S. or MS in chemical engineering from an accredited university
- Experience with small to mid-size capital projects management from evaluation through implementation
- Advanced degrees (M.S. or M.B.A.) and professional registration are a plus but not required.
- 5+ years of combined plant operations, process design and/or project management experience.
- Ideal experience includes some process simulation and a variety and diverse mix of chemicals manufacturing environments (batch and continuous).
- FDA food grade and pharmaceuticals experience is a plus but not required.
Based on qualifications and experience.